|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Altair is the antagonist of the series Re: Creators. She came from an online music video called Altair: World Étude. An independent existence without a story. She is responsible for bringing the Created into the real world. Her plan is to make the worlds collide by getting the characters she brought into the real world to fight thereby causing the destruction of the rationality of the real world, and to ultimately bring about great destruction and cause everything to return to oblivion. She have the ability to override the world's natural worlds to achieve a specific purpose.
Yuri Feats Edit
- she is completely au fait about her own existence, about the real world, as well as her creator, Setsuna Shimazaki, who Altair had strong love towards. When Setsuna's suicide occurred, Altair shows great hatred towards the real world to the point where she wants to destroy it.
- Upon learning that her Creator was abandoned by the world of the gods. the Military Uniform Princess made it her mission to have the world be destroyed as vengeance. When Setsuna is revived, Altair fights against fate itself and creates a new universe for Setsuna to live in so Altair can write Setsuna's story while Setsuna writes Altair's story.
- If Setsuna touches her face, she get nervous and slightly blushes.
- She was touched to meet Setsuna again.
- Altair hates (Sota/Setsuna's love interest) for his part on Setsuna's suicide. Upon first seeing Sota, Altair didn't hesitate to attack him. She still hates that Sota relied on a dirty and cowardly trick to revive Setsuna, but considering how much Altair went out of her way to keep Setsuna alive.