Arisa Ichigaya is a main character in the yuri series BanG Dream!.
The student council secretary and Poppin'Party's keyboardist. An introvert whose hobbies include tending for bonsai plants and internet surfing. She tends to be quite moody, and because of her sharp tongue, often gets into arguments with others (especially Kasumi). Usually, however, this is because she is unable to be honest with herself. Her favorite foods are Anmitsu, brown rice and hard-boiled eggs. Her birthday is October 27.
Yuri Feats Edit
- It was shown that in the past that Arisa was a loner who always did things by herself, and claimed not to need help from other people. However after meeting Kasumi, she slowly started changing, showing her kind side and interacting with other people as well.
- She easily blushes and starts stammering when she gets complimented by her fellow Poppin'Party members.
- Though she denies it, she gets lonely easily without her girl friends.
- To score up, the game card Arisa's Bushido! can be acquired, the one which shows herself getting hugged from behind by Eve Wakamiya on the beach, her facial expression in this card proved her gayness rate.
- In a similar card named Great Interactions showed her panicked face the moment she was embraced by Lisa Imai.