|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Artemis is a secondary character in the anime Luck & Logic. She is the Foreigner partner of Mana Asuha. A mysterious goddess who came from Tetra-Heaven. A woman who sings, loves poetry. She watches the school from a distance. She is nocturnal, and becomes sleepy if the moon is not out.
- Mana was abandoned by her parents inside a coin locker, afterwards, she was taken by an orphanage, but she didn't fit in with the other children, under the rain Artemis with an umbrella reached her arm to her to adopt her and live with her.
- Wherever Mana goes she follows her.
- She does Trance with Mana to activate their combined form for the battle by hugging her to unite their powers.
- When Mana made a reckless act by ignoring the instructions of the battle, and the snake's venom gets into her, she warned her, and was the most worried about her injury, she was always next to her bed, watching over her.
- When Mana's condition had improved and she had recovered, she thanked the fareway moon, for its shining light, showing the way to tomorrow, which made Mana smile for the first time.
- She fed Mana a piece of fried meat using her own fork.