Asuka Tomiura is the protagonist of the story Dusk, Orange, The Blooming Flowers of Yuri Hime Collection. An honest, laidback, and friendly ace member of the school basketball team.
- Thinks Megumi is so pretty, nice and so cute.
- She hates when people talk about how Megumi isn't normal as to like girls because she deems it natural.
- Blushes around Megumi if she simply thinks about her, watches her, or talks to her.
- There's something drew her to Megumi, she herself doesn't know whether it was curiosity or love, but she wanted to know more about her.
- Blushed radiantly and felt her heart almost popped out of her chest when Megumi playfully picked up a donut crumb off her face to have it.
- Enjoyed having lunch with Megumi on the roof for the first time.
- Becomes shy if Megumi touch her and tell her she's always so nice.
- Rolled on her bed hugging her teddy bear upon recalling Megumi's words :"You're very special to me."
- Her athletic ability decreased due to her concern over Megumi.
- One evening, she touched Megumi's hair, then moved her body towards her to give her a kiss, but retreated for her shyness.
- She was sadly shocked upon knowing about Megumi's girlfriend that she shed some tears. Her pain melted into tears. *Thinks it's great Megumi can love someone regardless of their gender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.