Asuka Tomiura is the protagonist of the story Dusk, Orange, The Blooming Flowers of Yuri Hime Collection. An honest, laidback, and friendly ace member of the school basketball team.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Thinks Megumi is so pretty, nice and so cute.
- She hates when people talk about how Megumi isn't normal as to like girls because she deems it natural.
- Blushes around Megumi if she simply thinks about her, watches her, or talks to her.
- There's something drew her to Megumi, she herself doesn't know whether it was curiosity or love, but she wanted to know more about her.
- Blushed radiantly and felt her heart almost popped out of her chest when Megumi playfully picked up a donut crumb off her face to have it.
- Enjoyed having lunch with Megumi on the roof for the first time.
- Becomes shy if Megumi touch her and tell her she's always so nice.
- Rolled on her bed hugging her teddy bear upon recalling Megumi's words :"You're very special to me."
- Her athletic ability decreased due to her concern over Megumi.
- One evening, she touched Megumi's hair, then moved her body towards her to give her a kiss, but retreated for her shyness.
- She was sadly shocked upon knowing about Megumi's girlfriend that she shed some tears. Her pain melted into tears. *Thinks it's great Megumi can love someone regardless of their gender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.