|Relationship Status||In a possible relationship|
Aya Maruyama is a main character in the yuri series BanG Dream!.
The lead singer of Pastel*Palettes. She also works part-time at the fast food store with Kanon Matsubara. On the outside, Aya is very cheery, high-spirited, and bubbly. She is also very nice and has always been in love with idols. She is unselfish in her pursuits, helping others for the sake of being kind. Deep down, however, she is a sensitive girl who suffers from a complex stemming from her desire to be noticed. Aya works hard in order to become an idol she can be proud of, and is very determined in her goal and passion. Her favorite foods are Omurice, and hamburgers. Her birthday is December 27.
- She's well attached to Chisato Shirasagi that they can lay together under the same cover.
- During one of the auditions, Chisato clung to her arm.
- She has a senpai-kouhai relationship with Kasumi Toyama and often frets over it, trying her best to look and act like an "admirable, reliable senpai".
- Performed a waltz dance paired with Maya Yamato.
- Admires Hina Hikawa for her intelligence.
- Got so emotional to the point of crying when Hina said she loves Pastel*Palettes.
- Is Hina's motivation.
- Was described as a star by Hina.
- Is often described as cute by Hina.
- After Hina was told harsh things by Chisato, she thought Hina felt down and tried to cheer her up.
- Goes to see movies with Hina. She also eats before practice with Hina.
- When RAS was thinking of examples of good partnerships, PAREO thought of Hina and Aya.
- In Pastel Life, Hina had a dream about Aya.
- Often blushes around Hina.
- Sang a duet with Hina with lyrics like "Since you're here, a heart-throbbing love will be born!".
- Told Sayo that Hina's optimism helped her get through hard times.