Ayame Nurebais one of the protagonists in Kakegurui Midari. She also became a member of the Beautification Council. Ayame seems to be a generally friendly girl, however she gets into trouble easily. She seems to be shy and honest. Later during the Hand Knife Trick game, she was almost driven to insanity and developed somewhat of a sadistic side, which she wants to pretend never happened. During the series, she often shows this trait, although as soon as a gamble is over she goes back to her usual reserved self.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She isn't particularly happy with Midari's touchy-feely approaches and feels embarrassed when she hugs or touches her in some way, like when they were walking, Midari asks Ayame if she was actually ready to kill her. Ayame replies that she wasn't; she's still a student and could not live the rest of her life bearing such a horrible sin. She says she knew something was off when she noticed Kurimu looked angry during their turn, which is not the appropriate emotion for someone who may be about to witness someone's death. Midari smiles and praises her, pleased with Ayame's crazy side; then she affectionately hugs her and says she loves her, which makes her a little uncomfortable.
- She shows admiration for Yuriko Nishinotouin, thinking she's beautiful and elegant, like when when Yuriko was invited over to appraise a tea bowl Midari has obtained from a student during her work, She noticed Yuriko's beauty and elegance and was very courteous around her.
- She blushed just when Midari asked her to join the beautification council and have fun together.
- Midari had her first time inside a bathroom.
- In an intimate time with Midari inside a bathroom, she got pretty shy that she shoved her gently.