Ayesha Altugle is the a character from the series Atelier, and the protagonists of the yuri video game Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk. A young apothecary living in a small and secluded workshop with her elderly grandfather and younger sister Nio Altugle. She is talented in making all sorts of remedies and medications, which are very famously known across the country. Because she leads such a secluded life, Ayesha is a very naïve person, although very kind. As her confidence grows, Ayesha gains knowledge and becomes a very powerful alchemist. She is known for her upbeat attitude and for never giving up on her goals, no matter how impossible or difficult they may seem.
Yuri Feats Edit
- While visiting Nio's grave on the third anniversary of her disappearance, Ayesha sees a figure who looks nearly identical to her missing sister. A by-passing alchemist tells Ayesha that her younger sister is alive, but she will not be able to reach her with her own hands. This gives Ayesha a whole new hope that her sister may still be alive, and she sets out on an adventure to be reunited with Nio.
- Can't stand being separated from Nio.
- Thinks Nio looks so cute when she's holding a stuffed animal, though her idea of cute isn't always dependable.
- Says everything Nio wears is cute.
- While having a dream about meeting Nio, she was muttering things like: "Nio's so cute just like a fairy".