Azumi Shiratori is a main character in the series of mini episodes anime and manga Nyanko Days. Yūko Konagai's friend/classmate and a popular girl in their class. She is from a rich family and has a cat named Elza.
- Despite being bussy at school, she also wants to spend some time with Yūko after school, and she was glad that she haven't left yet, to commence their date at a coffee shop with their arms interlaced around each other.
- She takes good care of her loved kitty Elsa.
- Since her family's rich, Yūko thought she'd come to and from school by car, but not for presently since she had found someone she wants to walk home with her who is her close friend Yūko, who is the only girl she walks home with.
- At their first date to the coffee shop, Yūko ordered the cheapest thing, so out of Azumi's care she ordered two fancy pancakes in order to make her enjoy eating together, then winked at her.
- For calling each other by first name, she became so excited that she was calling her name loudly by shouting "Yūko-chan".
- She notices that Yūko seems to sparkle when the subject of cats comes up, then she concluded to talk a lot about cats so she gets to see more of sparky Yūko.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.