Berune Orenji is a main character in the yuri video game Labyrinth Life. A friendly, curious and easy going student at Belfluer Girls Academy, and Hinata Akatsuki's classmate She's 152 cm tall. Her birthday is on January 1.
Yuri Feats Edit
- On a mission to collect Soma, the fluid needed to regenerate the Grand Garden, she thought she was falling in love with Hinata Akatsuki since she felt her kindness to Fairy Nem.
- She insisted on showing Hinata around the school grounds in place of Nanami, this indicated how much she acts clingy to her.
- Because she was worried about Hinata, she asked to accompany her on many missions, like the search for Mio, and retrieving the Holy Blossom.
- No matter what happens, she'll be on Hinata's side, an example of this is when she chose to believe in her when no one else did.
- Will be happy to walk ahead if only Hinata needs her to.
- A TFT flower petal is what she gave Hinata as an appreciation gift for being saved constantly by her.
- She was jealous over Hinata for hugging Nanami since she wanted a hug from her too.
- "Flower Spring" is the place where she could join Zephyr in a bath to activate Holy Blossom protection in addition to the spa's healing powers.
- She's possessive of Hinata to the point that she get anxious if Yurika approaches her.
- While staring lovingly at Hinata she secretly admired her positivism, reliability and great leadership.
- She was feeling depressed after Mei Kurosaki swore her allegiance to Hinata.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.