Chihiro Shiranami is a minor character in the series Classroom of The Elite. One of the students of class 1-B who is in love with Honami Ichinose. Her birthday is November 28.
Yuri feats Edit
- Chihiro greatly admires her friend, Honami, and is not afraid to admit it as shown when she hugged.
- Chihiro possessed a romantic interest in Honami and wrote a love letter and placed it in her locker to confess her feelings to her.
- She was jealous when she saw her with Kiyotaka Ayanokōji and as the latter struggled to answer what they were but was relieved to hear that they were simply friends. She can be emotional as she was heartbroken and ran off crying when Honami rejected her confession even though both girls promised to go back to being friends the next day. When she found them, Chihiro tearfully asked if they were a "couple", as a nervous Honami tried to answer but Kiyotaka answered first by stating they were just friends, to Chihiro's relief. She then watched as Kiyotaka told Honami to be honest with her answer to Chihiro over her confession since it was a lot of strength to build up, before leaving the two girls to talk. Chihiro and Honami spoke with each other until the latter ultimately rejected her feelings as she did not feel the same way. Chihiro then ran off from the area in tears at her feelings being rejected.
- She stated she was happy to be in the class with Honami who returned her joy.
- Later on, she and Honami are seen hanging out at the pool, suggesting they reached an understanding but they are not shown directly interacting with another, which it means she just decided to keep her feelings a secret from her in order to not cause Honami any disturbance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.