|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Chiya is the protagonist of the yuri series Urara Meirochou. A girl who sometimes appears to have animal-like ears and a tail. She was raised in the woods by her mother's friend, Setsu. Having grown up alongside animals, she is quite agile and energetic.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She believes Kon is her soulmate, right after realizing the event in which she crashed into her at a street corner, that was the classic romance novel scenario shared by both of them.
- She can caress and pat Kon in a loving way after she was possessed by a Kitsune spirit.
- She can get too close to Kon in order to sniff her.
- Once she caressed Kon's head, she moved the other hand on her chest to make her feel better.
- During Nina's soulmate tailing adventure, she pounced on Saku to discover her identity by sniffing her, which leave Saku nervous.