Chiya Ujimatsu is one of the main characters on both the Manga and Anime Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?. Chiya is a gentle and harmonious girl with a calm aura. She is very polite and courteous to the point that she rarely ever expresses negative feelings in order to keep the peace. While a sweet and amiable girl on the surface, it is hinted more than once that Chiya has a darker side to her personality for example when she revels in telling scary ghost stories and disturbing her friends.
- In her first scene in the show, she was happy that she had attracted a girl.
- She was eagerly trying to make Cocoa stay at her house.
- She really enjoys teasing Sharo about her love for Rize.
- She blushed hard thanks to Cocoa's polka dots.
- In the first episodes, every episode, she had a lewd scene with Cocoa, to the point it was almost becoming a recurring gag.
- She's not afraid of showing affection to Cocoa, specially if it would help her.
- She really enjoyed herself when Cocoa finally stayed at Ama Usa An, to the point she helped her to take off her clothes.
- She enjoys dressing up Rize.
- She stole Sharo's panties for a full day.
- She constantly reassures Sharo that they will be always together forever, (they even have a character song duet called like that).
- She reserved Sharo for herself in the last episode, when she was the only one to take care of her until she got better.
- She is notes on how she likes Sharo more when she's drunk.