|Cordelia von Feuerbach / Cory|
|クーデリア・フォン・フォイエルバッハ / コリー|
|Kūderia fon Foierubahha / Korī|
Cordelia von Feuerbach is a a main character in both Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland and Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland.
Cordelia grew up in Arland with her childhood friend Rorona. Cordelia is a responsible yet stern person. She comes from a noble family, although her noble status was purchased. Like most people of Arland, she believes that the system of nobility is outdated. She's aware of her stature and how people may treat her with her status, but she doesn't take much pride in the fact. She loves jewelry and gems.
Cordelia's weakness is her short stature. She's self conscious about her height, and instantly grows angry when it's mentioned. She hates Astrid for creating Hom only a few inches taller than her. She doesn't grow a single inch in 6 years' time when she makes her appearance in Atelier Totori.
Yuri Feats Edit
- It is hinted in both Atelier Rorona and Atelier Totori that she may have romantic feelings for Rorona.
- She has difficulties showing her feelings towards Rorona.
- Secretly, she have Rorona bring jewelry and gems to her through the guild in Atelier Rorona.
- When Cordelia sees Chim for the first time, she praises Rorona for making Chim shorter then her, and is ecstatic that she's not the shortest person she knows.
- Gets easily embarrassed when Rorona calls Cordelia by her childhood nickname 'Cory,' especially if it's done in front of other people.
- Cordelia has her own special ending that can be achieved by viewing specific in game events, fulfilling requests and by further improving Rorona's relationship with Cordelia.
- She's protective of Rorolina, always joining her party whenever she went outside the town to gather Alchemy ingredients.
- Rorolina is the only one who can make her shy with the kindness she receives no matter the aggression she treats her with.
- Since childhood, she used to join Rorolina for a game at the Ortoga Ruins until down when the monsters starts appearing there.
- Indirectly, and with a blushing face, she asked Rorolina for a date to somewhere not for little children.