|Enjutsu Kōro / Miu|
|袁術 公路 / 美羽|
|Enjutsu Kōro / Meiyu|
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Enjutsu Kōro / Miu is a secondary character from the non-yuri series "Koihime Musō". Enshō's cousin who rules the Henan region in Shin Koihime Musō. A selfish and spoiled Himedere noble.
- She has a lesbian relationship with her assistant Chōkun. As she's showing to blush when she gets near to her face.
- she loves to be spoiled by her.
- After she sang a song from the Chou sisters, she asked Chōkun to praise her more.
- Praises from Chōkun is what makes her more joyful and flattered.
- When Chōkun is besides her she's able to smile more.
- In Enshō Honsho/Reiha's visit to her palace, she sat on her lap while she stroking her hair; as she loves to be close to her more, she'd like to get back at her one day, but when she deal with her, unlike with others, nothing goes right.
- For hearing Chōkun's clever scheme she was impressed of her knowledge and praised her loudly.
- She have heard the rumors about the beauty of the black-haired bandit hunter, and so she decided that Shūtai will take her role on the stage play she managed after she took a liking to her black hair and praised her face as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.