|Relationship Status||Newly Dating|
Eriko Hirasawa is the protagonist in the story "I Won't Say I Love You Anymore" of "Yuri Hime Collection". She's a popular actress who was an idol ten years ago. She and Nako Yashiro were an idol duo called "Twinkle". She's gentle, sensitive, honest and cheerful.
- She thinks it's really exciting to know that her partner Nako have a girlfriend.
- She've had three relationships with boys so far, but none of them lasted very long, when her friends date guys, they seem to have a great time with them, but she doesn't know what it means to be in love with a GUY.
- Hugs from guys never gets her excited, but singing and dancing with Nako makes her heart pound like crazy.
- She got shy when Nako hugged her, and kept feeling panicky while looking directly at her big breasts.
- Ever since that first gayness confession of Nako, there were a lot of things she wanted to say, but her heart was pounding so hard that she couldn't get the words out.
- When she first met Nako, she thought to herself "She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen", that's why she didn't say she'll quit Twinkle to be a soloist.
- She felt dizzy while staring at Nako's lips.
- She was in love with Nako, she wanted to touch her, she wanted to be with her all the time, even though she was asked to make a solo debut, she decided to turn them down because she wanted to stay with Nako as long as she can.
- She confessed to Nako, but was rejected since Nako has an inferiority complex about her talent.
- She kissed her girlfriend Misa on the lips once she came to pick her up.
- She missed Misa after three months of filming.
- In her heart, she still wanted to feel that love pain every time she saw Nako in her dreams.
- Deems she's a stronger person because she loved Nako.