Eruna Ichinomiya is the protagonist of the yuri series Mikagura School Suite. She's a freshman who just joined Mikagura Academy. In the fifth novel, she made her own club, named After School Paradise Club and became the representative of it. A high-tension, overly optimistic, and positive girl. She always tries her best in everything—as there is no word "lose" existing in her dictionary. She also doesn't hesitate to lend a hand if someone needs her help, as she will help them unconditionally. Apart from taking an interest in cute girls, Eruna also has fujoshi tendencies, occasionally over-reacting to moments between Yuto and Asuhi or Usamaru and Tonkyun. Her favorite side dish for bento is love and karaage. She would like to reward herself by playing games all day long until she gets scolded. Her birthday is December 1.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Her primary interest is cute girls.
- Due to the influence of galges that she used to play during her days in junior high, She's prone to glomping girls and fantasizing about her relationship with them (and drooling in the process).
- The main reason why she attended Mikagura Academy in the first place was to meet the gorgeous model of the school pamphlet.
- Her wish: to marry all cute girls in the world.
- She admires Seisa, and calls her a "Goddess".