Falulu is a character from the series PriPara. A naive and mysterious vocal doll, she doesn't know a lot of words; so she tends to repeat the words and actions of others (even copies Laala's and Mirei's catchphrases and actions). Her voice sounds slightly robotic. Her mascot Unicorn often guides her. Even though she didn't know what emotions were she expressed anger, fear, happiness, and a bit of disobedience. Her birthday is on March 21.
- Occasionally, she goes and watches Laala perform. She also seems to know about her Prism Voice.
- Tends to call certain things like Laala and her Prism Voice and Laala "sparkling".
- Can't stand being separated from Laala.
- Although she was ordered by Unicorn to avoid Laala, she showed disobedience sometimes, leaving her place in order to meet her again.
- She sailed a boat with Laala sitting in front of her.
- After her re-awakening with Laala's love in Episode 37, Faruru's personality becomes much more human-like and vivacious. Her speaking voice (as well as her singing voice as shown in Episode 58) have lost its robotic quality. She also shows some common values (apologizing to Unicorn for making her worry) and becomes a bit more casual. She also became more responsible and worrisome since she has 100 little sisters to watch over.