|Finé/Ortfiné Fredericka von Eylstadt|
|Fīne/Orutofīne Furederika fon Eirushutatto|
|Relationship Status||In a possible relationship|
Finé is a protagonist in the yuri series Izetta: The Last Witch. The crown Princess of Eylstadt and only heir to the throne. Kind, and strong-willed, she is most beloved by her people and is forced to take command of her country's defense.
- When she first saw Izetta flying all those years ago, she wanted to fly with her someday, so she felt like her wish was granted when she was escaping with her to the Eylstadtian fortress.
- Back in her childhood and before meeting Izetta, she was walking through the forest and heard Izetta's "wonderful" singing voice, she was charmed by it and she wondered what it was, so she ran towards it.
- The first time she laid her eyes on the floating White Witch Izetta, she told her that she's beautiful.
- Officially stated Izetta as her "dear friend".
- Slept next to Izetta on one bed, then jumped on her out of delight.
- One evening after Izetta's first fight against the Germanian unit, she hugged her passionately with tears in her eyes.
- The reason she tried to convenience Izetta into leaving the army: Because she worries about her.
- Won't let Izetta be the only one to stain her hands with blood during the battle.
- Accompanied Izetta to the ball party where she invited her for a dance.