|Age||15 (Atelier Firis)|
19 (Atelier Lydie & Suelle)
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Firis Mistlud is the main protagonist of Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey and a playable character in Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings.
Firis is a girl from Ertona, a closed off mining town. She initially works as a miner and because she has a special ability that allows her to tell where ore is buried she never had to use a pickaxe to find ore. Longing to travel the outside world, she learns alchemy from visiting Sophie Neuenmuller.
She is the younger adopted sister of Liane Mistlud.
She has a friendly rivalry and close friendship with Ilmeria Von Leinweber.
Yuri feats Edit
- When she saw that Ilmeria Von Leinweber is messed up, she came to help her by borrowing her important atelier, after that she praised her ability of alchemy and hoped to see her again.
- Before Atelier Lydie & Suelle she ran an atelier together with Ilmeria. She left because she wanted more freedom and travel the world but regrets it and fears Ilmeria might hate her for it. Ilmeria later says it's okay, Firis is "like a tuna" and needs her freedom. Firis then promises Ilmeria to run an atelier together in the future again.
- After she left Ilmeria's atelier Ilmeria feels lonely and decides to get a puni (a cute slime like being that is often held as a pet). Firis later says that Ilmeria's punis are so cute and Ilmeria gifts Firis a puni that gets named Puniboy.
- She gifts Ilmeria some cute plushies, one of them gets named "Chirpy".
- She synthesizes a tool that lets you move freely between 2 specific points like their ateliers so that they can meet each other any time. She calls it "prove of my promise to come back to you". Ilmeria answers that "The strenght of your feelings have reached me".
- She loves her big sister Liane Mistuld above all and considers her the best and more amazing than herself.
- She was staring lovingly at Liane and thought about how cool she is when she's working.
- After Sophie Neuenmuller made an expansionary entrance along with Plachta, she guided them kindly to where she lives to put out their Atelier, where she discovered her interest in the alchemy thanks to Sophie, and in their short parting she said crying that she felt like she's always too reliant for receiving Sophie's parting gift which was the Atelier.