Fulurule is the protagonist of the story Maze of Flowers in Yuri Shimai. A gentle and emotional princess who have hardly ever been out of the castle. Her wish is to find the flower that never withers.
- Shueli's fingertips is what she feels to be always gentle as she touches her hair that she blushes just by recalling the moment she put on those flowers on her hair as an accessory.
- Ever since she was young, she and Shueli have played together in the big castle garden, and she remembers how Shueli tenderly shown her flowers that only bloom in the moonlight, she knows when each flower blooms, and where each of them is, in the garden that belongs to the two of them, in that garden where she feels as though she's lost without her.
- After knowing about Shueli's departure which was caused by the queen who was dissatisfied with her daughter's refusal to marry, she cried upon meeting her.
- Tears were shed on her face while looking at the moon reflected on a surface of water, she questioned Shueli if she was going to leave the flower that never withers/the moon reflected on a surface of water, if she was going off and abandoning her, to be the only one left in the garden.
- She is against marrying anyone requested by or forced to by her parents.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.