|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Hanami Mikazuki is a main character in the yuri oneshot manga Afterschool Stabbing. An honest, curious and hardworking schoolgirl who is in love with her teacher Yukiko Kanno.
- She had a use of Yukiko's sexuality when she viewed her kissing another woman as a weapon if she doesn't want anyone to find out her secret she begged her to go out with her.
- To hear that the Yukiko and woman she saw close to Yukiko were lovers she became depressed, then her face brightened when hearing that they weren't, so she won't be cheating on her lover.
- To have a personal relationship with Yukiko she asked her to go somewhere at Sunday.
- Her fluster aura is evident if she feels like all Yukiko's worries are about her.
- Previously she used to be devoted to her extra lessons, but recently all she thinks about is dating Yukiko.
- Ordering Yukiko's kiss she persuaded her that she'll work hard if she have it, and was excited and motivated that she accepted the order which was reserved in the stipulation, to study hardly in class, even during lunch break and afterschool only to have her kiss.
- If Yukiko really hates her, if Yukiko really says that she's just a bother to her, then she'll give up, she won't push her anymore, so at least she wants Yukiko to just look at her.
- In order to have Yukiko's ideal reward kiss on the lips, she wanted more at the afterschool.
- If she'll be hurt anyway, then she wants the same kind of wound as Yukiko's.
- It's difficult for her to get off Yukiko after falling accidentally on her.
- At the end of the test paper she wrote for Yukiko:" let's go on a date next Sunday".
- Because Yukiko doesn't take her out on dates at all, and doesn't kiss her everyday she won't back off from her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.