|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Haru Ichinose is a protagonist in the yuri series Akuma no Riddle. She's an optimist and kind former student of Myōjō Academy's 10th year's Black Class, and served as the this year's Black Class' target for the 12 other assassins.
- She is caring and generous towards Tokaku like when she gave her her handkerchief when she didn't have one, and a cute strap as a present, and when she gave her a share from her bag of mini melon buns at the break.
- At episode 2, She was about to stick her face to Tokaku's in bed due to her concern.
- She considered Tokaku so beautiful and that she wants to see her smile.
- She didn't want Tokaku to hate her if she finds out about her true self.
- She shares a room with her at the school dorms.
- In episode 9, after Tokaku saves Haru, Haru embraces Tokaku and starts crying in her chest. Haru drops Tokaku's '-san' honorifics completely (something which is only done with people very close) and hugs her even tighter.
- The last chapter of the manga shows Tokaku and Haru as adults. Haru kisses Tokaku, and hints that they have kissed previously as 'children'.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.