Haruka Takayama (高山 春香 Takayama Haruka ) is one of the main characters on both the manga and anime Sakura Trick. Haruka is, in Yuu's words, "the extremely jealous and clingy type", stemming from her inability to understand love, overthink things and insecurities. She's good at school, but she's clueless on the topic of love. Haruka has been Yuu's closest friend since junior high school, with their relationship eventually developing into something more.
Yuri Feats Edit
- A major plot point in Sakura Trick is that Haruka's understanding of love is limited. Even though she's gay, she doesn't understand how the romantic love she feels for Yuu is different from any other kinds of love she feels for other people, even after Mitsuki confessed to her. Despite this, she remains determined to understand it.
- She's in a relationship with Yuu.
- She and Yuu normally solve every issue they have by kissing, even the ones not related to their relationship.
- She constantly imagines herself in lewd and romantic situations with Yuu. Although when it comes to actions, she doesn't manage to act upon her lewder fantasies, with Yuu ending up being lewder than her.
- She was blessed while being dragged by both Yuu and Mitsuki.