Hayato is the protagonist of the story Imprinting Coffee of Yuri Hime Collection. The blunt and bossy school council president who usually goes to the Earth science classroom to have a cup of coffee with Masaki sensei, the teacher who used to be her tutor years ago in several schools. She put three packets of sugar in her coffee cup because she can't handle the bitter taste of the coffee. She decided to be single for the rest of her life.
- The sight of Masaki's french kiss with a female lover has made her fall in love with Masaki.
- If Masaki praises her, she blushes.
- She can have a sip of Masaki's coffee cup.
- The reason she decided to go to cram school: Because she couldn't look even look at Masaki's face since she saw her kissing a female lover.
- Though she was the one who made Masaki quit, she missed her.
- She got nervous at her reunion with Masaki as her teacher for cram school.
- Although she transferred several times through her high school years, she still ends up with Masaki as her tutor.
- The smell of coffee makes her think of the past, with Masaki-sensei.
- The truth is, she doesn't even likes coffee, because in her opinion it's better, and it has a bad aftertaste, and it hurts her when it builds up in her stomach, but she doesn't mind the smell, when she smells coffee, she's swept up in her memories, her memories of love are tied to the scent of coffee, it's better, but a bit sweet, too.