Hazumu Osaragi is the protagonist of the yuri series Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~. A kind and timid student, born male, at Kashima high school in the fictional setting of Kashima ward in Tokyo, and is the main character in the series. Hazumu is very selfless, thinking of others before herself and worries about her friends greatly. One day Hazumu is pressured by his friends Tomari and Asuta to confess to Yasuna. She rejects him, which hurts Hazumu heavily. He goes up to Mt. Kashima, but while up there an alien spacecraft crash-lands on him, seriously injuring him. In order to rectify this mishap, and in accordance with his own laws, the alien resurrects Hazumu, but in the process unexpectedly changes his sex to be completely female, right down to the DNA level. Despite Hazumu's physical change, there is not much change in her personality, as she still scares very easily, and has always been rather effusive, expressive and quite sensitive, which makes her fit well as a girl after the change.
Yuri Feats Edit
- After Hazumu finally learns of Yasuna's unique affliction and they shared a kiss after school.
- In Summer, Hazumu and her friends participated in the annual summer festival. Hazumu's indecisive personality came to light during the festival several times, ultimately realizing that she will have to eventually choose between Yasuna and Tomari. While watching the fireworks at the end of the night, Hazumu prayed that the three of them will stay together for as long as possible.
- Hazumu and Yasuna went to the aquarium together but no one else could come due to other engagements. Tomari, for one, had to go to an athletic training camp; Hazumu and Yasuna decided to go visit Tomari at the camp and buy her a souvenir from the aquarium's gift shop. Tomari later thinks she sees Yasuna and Hazumu kissing at the train station.
- Hazumu and Tomari had fun together the whole day around town. Their day together ended when Hazumu finally informed Tomari of her decision to choose Yasuna over her. Hazumu leave to find Yasuna, but she has already left. Hazumu tried to track her down, eventually finding her still in the city, Hazumu and Yasuna finally form a romantic relationship.
- In Winter, when Tomari finally arrives, Yasuna plans a Christmas event to try and pair Hazumu with Tomari. With the aid of Hazumu's friends, and even Hitoshi and Jan Pu, Tomari and Hazumu finally enter a romantic relationship.