|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Himeno Kimihara is the protagonist of the yuri series A Centaur's Life. A shy, sweet, gentle and kind-hearted centaur who is also insensitive, indecisive and childish and thus make her family and friends worry about her and she has very good grades. Himeno also has a second personality when entering the four-legged universe with Shino(Himeno's younger cousin).
Yuri Feats Edit
- While preparing for a class play, centaur Himeno Kimihara, who is playing the princess, ends up kissing her demon friend Nozomi Gokuraku after a male classmate who had originally hoped to play the prince role modified her script.
- During the rehearsal for the school play "A Dream Under The Midnight Sun" she felt hot and excited since she kissed Nozomi.
- She played as Nozomi's Princess for the school play "A Dream Under The Midnight Sun", then after she picked her up before they fall on the stage and received her kiss on her her cheek, Hime started shaking shyly that she almost drop Nozomi.
- After Nozomi went disappointed with the results of the midterm exams, and sought Hime's chest, she gently hugged and caressed her head.
- Blushes whenever Shino kisses her on the cheek.
- She takes a bath with Shino and takes turns to wash each other's backs.
- On a walkway, she kissed Chinami on the lips as a greeting.
- One night, she kissed Shino goodbye, that night her elder sister and Shino's mother thought of her as a "Loli Yuri Girl".