Hitomi is a minor character in the series Castle Town Dandelion. Hana Sato's classmate who's cheerful and laid back yet deep and unpredictable.
- Her feelings of love for Hana is well kept inside her heart, yet her facial expression did only turn jealously angry the moment Hana was shoved to face her boyfriend Shuu.
- In the bathroom, she questioned Hana what she likes about her boyfriend Shuu.
- In the hallway, she constantly compared herself with Hana's boyfriend Shuu applying herself to each thing Hana says she likes about him, for an example she admitted how she notices Hana's bangs when she cut them, or how she'll still remember her, never forgetting her either.
The latter is what she said again in a later time while they were about to walk home together.
- One night, she expressed her wish to Hana on the phone to give Shuu a punch the next day.
- Her facial expression turns gloomy when Hana rushed to say goodbye to her boyfriend Shuu instead of walking home with her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.