|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Hiyo Shishidou is a character in the yuri manga Shitsurakuen. A cheerful yet a fickle middle school student, with purple-colored eyes and silver blond hair, she wears a baret with a chick button on it.
- Running boldly to Sora's lab is her way to show her love and affection, and she's so happy to be remembered by her.
- She wants and loves Sora.
- In a loving manner she confesses her love to Sora and stays in her lab most of the time.
- One of traits she loves about Sora is: she's so cool unbeatable and strong when she won against a guy without struggling at all, she regards her as the best in the world, on earth and the universe, and that it's awesome to be Sora's weapon.
- To be mutual lovers with Sora she questioned her feelings about her while sitting lovingly on her legs, then when she was scolded by a jealous Date to be mere sisters at least, she negative the matter asserting that they're lovers then kissed Sora on the lips.
- Because she's lovers with Sora she always wants to be together with her.
- Probably, she simply ends up comparing Sora with her sister, while her older sister failed trying to save girls, Sora has been doing fairly well using the game, doing what her sister wanted to accomplish.
- To have Sora's kiss as a reward she aimed to protect a girl well.
- What made her nature change to be in a violent status against Sora and Date is because when she sees her and her group and the girls she saved it irritates her, so that her older sister was trying hard like Sora, but in the end she was excommunicated, on her sister's entrance day, she was carried out in a most wrecked state, she was locked up in Iwahijiri somewhere nobody knows about, the person who puts her in that state was the same former possessor of Date, he would tell Hiyo everyday about her sister's courageous story, soon her hatred was built up, but since she was too little to take revenge on him, and Iwahijiri would be even more impossible, it was one helpless day of frustration after another, then her anger's direction changed, to order him to destroy the girls who were making fun of her sister. Then, after he was defeated by Sora she was willing to have her revenge, to maul him worse that what he did to her sister.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.