Hotaru Mizushima is a main character in the yuri series NTR: Netsuzou no Trap. She is Yuma Okazaki’s childhood/best friend. She's a student in the second year of high school, living next door to Yuma. has a secretive and non-revealing nature. Her motives are seemingly constantly changing and end up being unpredictable. At first impression, she could be described as a tease, always cheering on the romance between her friends. Hotaru is considered to be the most beautiful girl at school.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Although she seems generally extroverted, although she considers herself to have no own friends beside Yuma Okazaki.
- Hotaru wants to feel needed and does not shy away from mind games in order to have Yuma chase her.
- One of her quotes: "Do you really want me to kiss you?" - To Yuma.
- She is dominant and intrusive during contact with Yuma. Hotaru likes to tease Yuma Okazaki and she is aware of her actions.
- Afraid of her own feelings for her only friend, she participated in a series of dating random boys from her school, hoping it would inspire jealousy from Yuma's side, while holding no personal attachment to these men.
- There are dark sides to Hotaru that she keeps hidden from the outside world; She is emotionally manipulative, tricking Yuma into erotic actions with her under the guise of practice between female friends, trying to make her confused about her feelings towards her best friend in order to wake up possible romantic feelings.
- When Takeda considered inviting Yuma to sleep over at his place, hearing some jealous remarks from Hotaru, he decided to invite both of them, along with Hotaru's boyfriend Fujiwara, to an amusement park instead. Following some aggressive behavior from Fujiwara, Hotaru makes more advances on Yuma, which makes Fujiwara suspicious.
- When Everyone went on a trip to a ski resort, where Hotaru made more moves on Yuma in the bath. As things between Yuma and Hotaru become more intense the next day, Fujiwara spotted them kissing.