|Ilmeria Von Leinweber|
|Irumeria Fonn Rainnweba|
|Age||15 (Atelier Firis)|
19 (Atelier Lydie & Suelle)
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Ilmeria Von Leinweber is a major character in Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey and Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings.
Ilmeria is an alchemist who isn't shy about calling herself a genius. She has a friendly rivalry and close friendship with Firis. She has a childish personality and hates to lose, but she's also hardworking.
She comes from a family known for its talented alchemists, which has put a lot of pressure on her. She struggles with getting her efforts recognized by her parents, who are both skilled alchemists.
Ilmeria later grows into a skilled alchemist and becomes the teacher of Lydie and Suelle Malen.
- Before Atelier Lydie & Suelle she ran an atelier together with Firis.
- Firis gifts Ilmeria some cute plushies, one of them gets named "Chirpy". When asked about these cute plushies, Ilmeria usually feels ashamed.
- When Firis asks her about the plushies Ilmeria imagines how cuddling these plushies is like cuddling Firis and blushes.
- After Firis left her atelier she feels lonely and decides to get a puni (a cute slime like being that is often held as a pet). Firis later says that her punis are so cute and Ilmeria gifts Firis a puni that gets named Puniboy.
- Ilmeria says she respects Firis wish for freedom, because she is "like a tuna", and makes Firis promise to always come back to her and run an atelier together again in the future.
- Firis synthesizes a tool that lets you move freely between 2 specific points like their ateliers so that they can meet each other any time. She calls it "prove of my promise to come back to you". Ilmeria answers that "The strength of your feelings have reached me".
- In a drinking scene, drunk Ilmeria tells Firis to not leave her and after Firis pokes her she calls her a dummy but Firis being like this is "just another thing about [her] that [she likes]"