|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Iori Ichijou is a main character in the story Whispers Under The Roses from Yuri Shimai. The head of the girls' dormitory at Elliot girls' academy.
- She likens Karin's laughter for the the twinkling of bells.
- She's tremendously popular with the underclassmen.
- The day Karin moved into the dorms, she grabbed her before she falls into the stairs, and made Karin's heart to throb.
- Karin's smile is an irreplaceable treasure to her.
- Invited Karin for a date to the rose garden.
- Her past love story: She was very close to a girl in her class, but that girl suddenly left school and got married, it's rumored that the girl was forced to leave in order to separate her from Iori, because the two of them were in love.
- She suffered from a heartbreak due to her past love.
- Complimented Karin's ribbon.
- Complimented Karin's hair saying that it's soft and beautiful while she was re-tying her ribbon, and startled the girl.
- Used to order matching ribbons with her past love.
- The only moment she was angry at is when Karin asked for a leave since she reminded her of her past love.
- Karin's existence quickly grew within her consciousness, by the time she realized it, Karin had become incomparably dear to her.
- While holding Karin's hands, she told her that she likes her honesty, her easygoing nature, and her charming smile.
- Being able to spend time with Karin had made her so happy.
- She and Karin wears matching hair ribbons in the end.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.