|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Izetta is a protagonist in the yuri series Izetta: The Last Witch. The last known descendant of the Weisse Hexe of Eylstadt, With the outbreak of the war she devotes herself to Finé's and Eylstadt's protection, thus breaking her taboo not to use her powers to intervene with mankind's fate. Prior to the beginning of the series, she attempted to keep her witch heritage a secret which made her shy and self-conscious. Izetta's magical powers include animating and enhancing objects into tank-busting weapons.
- She slept next to Finé on one bed while holding hands, then blushed when Finé jumped on her out of delight.
- Izetta tried to get Finé to safety to treat her injuries she received during the struggle on the plane, and she was forced to use some of her magic to destroy some pursuing Germanian fighter planes.
- While the medic treats Finé's injuries, Izetta recalls how she first met Finé, who befriended her despite knowing she was a witch; the last of her kind. Recalling how Finé once saved her life, Izetta declines Finé's request to flee to safety and instead offers to help protect her country.
- When the Germanians find where Archduchess Finé is hiding and Germanian SS troops invade the secret bunker where their cruel commander forces Finé to surrender. Suddenly Izetta employs the magic stone to drive the attackers off, despite the danger the artefact poses to her.
- The time Elvira Friedman was checking her figure, she was nervously blushing to her ears.