Izumi is a minor character from the yuri series Kannazuki no Miko. The leader of girls who are Chikane Himemiya's biggest fans at school. An arrogant girl and bossy girl.
- She is very jealous about Himeko Kurusugawa 's close relationship with Chikane and she and her group resort to bullying tactics when Himeko even gets to stay at the Himemiya mansion.
- After Chikane caught Himeko, she said that Chikane looks more beautiful today.after finding out Himeko lives with Chikane, she became jealous about Himeko and pushed her on stairs.
- She and her group calls Chikane "Miya-sama".
- Finding chances to prove Himeko is at fault im class to make her receive punishments is the goal she dreams to achieve since she receives Chikane's attention.
- At the crisis of the Orochi, when she was saved from falling down the stairs by a person, she said "Miya-sama" while looking at that person it was Makoto, this proves that she wanted to be saved from falling by Chikane as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.