|Age||Between 7000 and 10000. Her body is developed for the human equivalent of at least 21, because she can drink.|
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Jashin-chan (邪神ちゃん) is the main character of the anime Dropkick on My Devil!. She is a self-centered devil who was summoned from Hell by Yurine. She possesses regenerative abilities which allow her to recover from the punishments she receive from Yurine. Sometimes she may seem like the villain of the story, but she's completely incompetent in her evil deeds and she has a gentle personality hidden behind a tsundere side.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She's a huge tsundere. She has given tsundere responses to almost all the characters of the main cast in multiple situations, blushing heavily while she tries to invent an excuse.
- At the start of the show, she played the role of abusive husband towards the ideal wife Medusa, she used to treat her just as an ATM, but as the series progressed, thanks to Yurine, her personality started to change for the better.
- One of the times she went too far with a prank towards Medusa, Medusa pranked her back with threatening to leave her, and Jashin almost had a complete breakdown. After they made up and Yurine came back, she remarked they looked lovey-dovey as usual.
- During episode 7 she showed huge jealousy during a misunderstanding when she thought Medusa had gone out with someone else (and then in episode 11 it turned out Medusa actually did it, and Jashin got back to her) to the point Yurine pointed out the jealousy.
- To apologize for the misunderstanding, Jashin decided to invite Medusa out in a date, just the two of them all day, after they enjoyed themselves all day, she blushed and said it was nothing when Medusa thanked her and hugged her. Then she carried Medusa back home, from Odaiba to Shinjuku, that's 18 Km, because Medusa's legs were petrified due to a scam, which meant Medusa weight even more than the usual.
- Episode 10 was Valentine's Day, Jashin was again jealous because she didn't know to who Medusa was giving her handmade chocolate for her special person, because she isn't smart enough to figure out it's for her.
- At the end it worked out the best because of the extreme blushing during her genuine surprise when Medusa gave her the romantic Valentine's chocolate. She couldn't have been happier.