Kagome is a main character in the story "The Yuri Cage" from the yuri manga Himitsu Shoujo. The magical girlfriend of Maori Izutsu who appeared from a Yuri Cage which contains a girlfriend Maori bought from a mysterious woman, she takes the size of a small doll who's fond of biscuits.
- Even if she annoyed Maori sometimes by asking her to handle her with care, she is considerate of her feelings of anger and sympathized with her.
- Her deep insight and understanding of Maori's emotions and thoughts are highly accurate, like when she knew that Maori was rejected once and her heart was broken.
- She wants Maori to smile so everyone will like her more, and to find her future girlfriend.
- For receiving Maori's gifts of dresses and mini doll furniture, she was extremely happy to be spoiled that much by her and gave her a kiss of gratitude and love on her cheek.
- She loves to be handed a cookie from Maori.
- By agitation, she shed tears of happiness before she went to sleep for hearing Maori's admitting and confession of her love to her.
- Kagome appeared so Maori could meet her future girlfriend, and went to sleep after she was sure Maori would be all right with her future girlfriend.