|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Kaguya Hime is the protagonist of the story Princess Kaguya from the manga Yuri Shimai. A beautiful Princess called "Princess Kaguya of the Young Bamboo". She conceals a secret: She was a mysterious girl found in a shining stalk of bamboo by a pair of twin girls working as bamboo cutters. She came from the Moon Capital. She's a stubborn Princess having a sweet, innocent side.
- She panicked when The Empress flirted with her.
- Exchanged love letters with the empress.
- Touched by the empress's unexpected kindness, Kaguya began to open her heart to her.
- One fall evening, she buried her chest in the empress's soft chest, crying for her approaching farewell with the empress, when the escort from the heavens arrive to collect Kaguya Hime.
- Her cheeks were tinted red once the heavenly being asked if she did fall in love in Earth.
- Under the beautiful moonlight, her lips met the empress's for the first time.