Kamuri Sengoku is a main character in the series Slow Start. A childlike girl whose physical development greatly lags behind her actual age. Whenever she is addressed with a sensitive topic, she somehow manages to twitch her hair ribbon as an expression of her feelings.
- She is an old friend of Eiko from elementary school, whom she adores, and becomes timid around others whenever Eiko is absent.
- Kamuri revealed that she mistook Miki for Eiko a year ago, which led her to enrol at Hoshio Girls' School out of a desire to be with Eiko again.
- While she was taking a bubble bath with Eiko, she sucked her finger saying: "Yummy", yet Eiko tried to stop her.
- She have night dreams about Eiko.
- Eiko's mental gauge make a comeback if Kamuri pat her head and hug her.
- One evening, as she hugged Eiko, and told her that she missed her, and that she's so happy that she got to see her again, eventually, her eyes filled with tears.
- The reason why she forgot to put on her school skirt one day: because she was thinking about Eiko that morning.