Kana Ushiku is a character in the series Anima Yell!.
Hizume's former teammate during middle school. She attends the same school as the girls, although Hizume was not aware of her presence at first. Initially, Kana is seen as being brash, condescending, and very hostile to most of the Cheer Association members. Being fairly skilled in cheerleading herself. Favorite Food: Anything spicy. Her birthday is November 11.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Having joined the team after Hizume, Kana continues to call her sempai, despite both being first-years.
- Witnessed the group perform at Akane's soccer game, Kana feels that Hizume's talent is being squandered by surrounding herself with beginners. But in time, Kana slowly begins to tolerate Hizume's new circle of friends.
- After a series of events that led her to temporarily replace Uki during the Basketball Club's prefectural game, Kana decides to join the Cheer Association for Hizume's sake.
- Since their time together as teammates in their community cheer team, Kana had always admired Hizume from afar. But given Hizume's intense focus on cheer at the time—remembering her former teammates vaguely as all having "potato faces"—Kana was almost never acknowledged by her.
- After Hizume left the team, Kana followed suit, confessing that there was no reason to be there without Hizume around.
- Although both girls are in the same grade, Kana continues to fondly call Hizume "sempai".
- Because she looks up to Hizume and holds her in very high regard, Kana's dedication to her is seemingly quite intense that she's very quick to defend any opinion that was shared by Hizume, even if it borders on the absurd.
- She is often very focused and attentive around Hizume, and easily becomes flustered every time Hizume compliments her, sometimes causing her to faint or to flush bright red.
- Easily identify Hizume from a random body part in a photograph.
- Despite refusing to be called Hanawa, Kana is always willing to make an exception for Hizume.
- Paniced when Hizume hugged her from behind.