|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Kaoru is the protagonist of the story Me and Her of Yuri Hime Collection. A member of the girls' tennis club who's energetic, carefree, and popular girl.
- The girl she's in love with, the girl who's been occupying all of her attention is none other than her classmate and fellow team member, Sakura.
- She thinks Sakura is cute and pretty that she can't resist kissing her on the cheek.
- She like it when she and Sakura have the locker room all to themselves.
- She likes to sniff, pounce on, and tells Sakura that she loves her so much for numerous times.
- When Sakura greets her everyday with a kind smile on her face, it makes her heart pound more than anything else ever has, that's why she means more to Kaoru than anyone else.
- She can pounce on Sakura, fawning over her cuteness.
- She defines love as waking up one day realizing that someone is special to you, without really understanding what attracted you to them, and love has nothing to do with gender.
- In Saturday, she made a plan with Sakura to go out somewhere real far, going somewhere nobody knows them so they can be as affectionate as they want.
- She couldn't tell anyone about her love, but she hopes she and Sakura will cherish it forever and ever.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.