|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Kaoruko Moeta is a main character in series Comic Girls. A shy 4-koma manga artist who moved into the Bunhousha Dormitory to learn more about becoming a real artist. She also has a childlike personality which, in addition to her relatively small size, is often called and/or treated as middle-schooler.
Yuri feats Edit
- Kaoruko loves being hugged by her roommate Koyume Koizuka.
- Feels glad if Koyume pressed her breasts against her back while she was sitting.
- Gets worked up to draw Ruki Irokawa's small boobs.
- Blushes if Ruki hugs her.
- She have masochistic tendencies in which she really likes getting scolded by her homeroom teacher Miharu.
- She also admired Tsubasa for having the "perfect body shape" for a woman.
- Ruki in glasses can make her faint.
- Tends to stealthily stare at Ruki reading a book, but gets flustered if she noticed her.
- Once she faced Ririka for the first time, she was nervously shy that her eyes went teary especially since Ririka brought her face close to hers.
- She panicked in embarrassment when Ririka had a fun time entering the bath she was in.
- Admires Ruki's long arms and legs, her curves and thighs.
- Ruki's working mode with a ponytail and glasses is what she finds to be wonderful.
- Although it's hard to tell if Ruki has got big breasts since she wears baggy clothes, she can detect the size of her breasts.
- Loves Ruki's breasts even if they were small.
- By merely looking at Ruki's ponytail, her nerves can be eased.