Kaya is the protagonist of the story "Cigarettes ≠ Chocolate" from Yuri Hime Collection. An antisocial, hot-tempered college girl who is a heavy smoker.
- Her feelings for Mami eat away at her as they build up inside like Cigarette fumes.
- She's skilled at frustrating Mami's ambition over her love for Miss Campus Sumire Nakano.
- Believes women notice girls' cuteness better than the guys.
- She gave Mami a kiss while blowing smoke in her mouth.
- Consoles Mami after every rejection.
- Uses her blanket to cover Mami who was laying on the floor after crying over her rejection.
- Can't give up the bittersweet poison that's building up inside her, her love for Mami.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.