|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Kikyō is a main character in the non-yuri series Touka Gettan.The head of the Student Council. She is the immortal guardian of the land of Kamiazuma who has been fending off powers of Darkness since the early ages.
- Juna is the love interest of Kikyō, she wanted herself and Juna to be one.
- At her first meeting with Juna she approached her and kissed her.
- When the time for her to be able to protect the land of Kamitsu seemed to be ending soon, her biggest concern was if the protection get weaker, it'll make Juna suffer again.
- Her wish which she said right before sleeping time is to stop Juna's time.
- Butterfly Effect is the excuse she has taken to evade inviting Juna to sleep in one futon (that if she and Juna were to touch, some tragedy might occur in some other place), it was a lie after all.
- Right after Juna "Mana-hime" came out from Yumiko's body, she welcomed her back with a longing kiss which made their tears flow.
- The Land of Mist she tried to find the love of Juna, but it was lost, all she could do during the trip and stay of the mansion is to wait for the night.
- She have a lot of girls admirers who some of them went vexed when they saw her carrying Momoka after she saved her from the path of darkness at sunset.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.