|Relationship Status||Getting closer to Sayaka Igarashi|
Kirari Momobami is a major antagonist in the series Kakegurui. She is the 105th student council president at Hyakkaou Private Academy, as well the one responsible for the current hierarchy at the academy. Kirari's family is aligned with Yumeko Jabami's family. She likes calling the academy her aquarium and enjoys observing how people act, when they are at their lowest and have to fight for the top.
- It is hinted that she has a certain attraction to Sayaka and may even have met her before.
- In the opening, she hugged Sayaka and than licked her face before she danced with Yumeko Jabami.
- She invited Mary Saotome to her tea party in order to urge her to join the student council because she's a worthy of this position after the debt settlement game, she was impressed by Mary and Yumeko cheating the system and profiting so much from it, and upon her refusal she stated her love for the people who simply can't comprehend by getting close to her while she was sitting.
- She had once gambled and won against Midari Ikishima. Since Kirari knew she wouldn't fit for a life plan, she got a different idea. She asked Midari whether she ever saw the other side of the moon. Following up she stated, that she always wanted to see the other side of someones eyesocket. She suggested the surgery would be done the next day, but Midari poked her eye out on the spot. Kirari took a look and thanked her, but didn't think it was that interesting. Midari called her a pervert and wanted to play again. Kirari refused, but promised to one day kill her, like she wants.
- Once Sayaka chose one of the doors, before she jumped out she confessed her love to Kirari one last time and let herself fall. But Kirari jumped right after her and embraced Sayaka. They then landed on a safety mat placed under the flowers. Kirari found the fall very fun and wished she had done it sooner. She explains to Sayaka that since she chose the door with the number 5 and she had to fall 5 floors, that was the solution that allowed her to live. Since they are now "strangers", Kirari asks her again to become her secretary. She tells Sayaka, how fascinating she finds her, because they are total opposites. She licks her wound and states that she also loves her and that it doesn't matter that neither of them will be able to understand the other.