|Relationship Status||It's complicated|
Koyume Koizuka is a main character in series Comic Girls. A shōjo manga artist who struggles with drawing boys. A carefree girl who tends to be lazy most of the time. She loves doughnuts.
Yuri feats Edit
- She is lesbian because she has a crush on Tsubasa Katsuki, liking both her "masculine" and "feminine" sides.
- Koyume never knew the feeling of love before meeting Tsubasa.
- In Episode 5, Ruki Irokawa finds out about Koyume's crush and convinces her to go on a date with Tsubasa, Koyume then planned to confess to her through a date.
- She helped Tsubasa to dress in the changing room.
- She groped Ruki's breasts.
- The first time she met Moeka she patted her head admiring her cute and small figure. She also finds her adorable.
- Have fun drawing girls, but she can't really get into drawing boys.
- While hugging her stuffed toy she wondered excitedly if she had fallen in love with Tsubasa.
- Succeeded in unleashing the dark energy needed for a manga panel set by Tsubasa even though it was a hard task, she did it for Tsubasa's sake, because when she looks into her eyes, she just somehow believe she can make it.
- Looking into Tsubasa's eyes can give her a daydream of Tsubasa wishing to stay by each others' side forever.
- Made flowers bloom in the battlefield manga panel only because Tsubasa praised her.
- Tsubasa's Hero of Darkness costume can make her dream of a Prince Tsubasa.
- Wished to miss up with Tsubasa's manga to get her affectionate head caressing in place of Moeka.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.