|Relationship Status||In an on, off, on again type of relationship|
Kureha Tsubaki is the protagonist of the series Yurikuma Arashi.
A student at Arashigaoka Academy who has a strong hatred of bears after her mother, Reia Tsubaki, was killed by one. Kureha is not very open to others, but she is very caring. Her birthday is May 30.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She grew a garden of lilies along with Sumika.
- She's protective of Sumika.
- Won't back down on her love for Sumika.
- Wants to be with Sumika.
- Had lunch with Sumika on the school's rooftop, and was fed by her.
- Asked Suika to have lunch together on the roof everyday.
- She was in love with her friend, Sumika, who is eaten by bears, and is defiant about making other friends.
- She let Sumika sleep on her bed with both of them naked.
- After protecting the lilies flowerbed from the rainstorm, she allowed Sumika into her house, to sit next to each other near the fireplace with both of them naked and under the same cover, thanking her to be her friend.
- After forming a friendship bond with Ginko Yurishiro with the yuri approval from the Life Judgement Guys, Kureha is transformed into a bear by Lady Kumaria, and delivers to Ginko her promise kiss. Kureha and Ginko are last seen heading on a journey beyond severance; Lulu states that no one knows what has happened to them afterwards.
- After each Yuri approval, she receives Ginko and lily's honey licks.
- Since her childhood, she finds the food to taste better when she eats it with Ginko.
- To prove her love for Sumika, she comes to the academy's roof to fight the bears in challenges from the Wall of Severance.
- At first, she refused to believe Sumika was eaten by a bear, crying in her bed after losing her.
- What she have been searching for in the Invincible Storm is none other than Ginko's promised kiss.
- Held the eraser given to her by Sumika with a shy smile on her face.
- Time moves so slowly to her when Sumika isn't in class with her.
- The reason she treasures her mother's flowerbed: because her mother told her that back when she was a student at Arashigaoka Academy she built it with her special girl friend Yuriika, that's why she wants to make it full of flowers again.
- Felt Ginko and Lulu's tongues during a Yuri Approval to be rough yet warm and kind.
- On the infirmary's bed, she shed some tears after saying Sumika's name during her sleep.
- In her earlier years, she said that she likes Ginko.
- Panicked when Ginko licked her cheek as a greeting.
- Feels tenacious and shy when she's left alone with Ginko.
- Panicked when Ginko shoved her into the pink sofa of the living room, and attempts to eat her.