|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Kururi Futamaru is a character in the series Scorching Ping Pong Girls. A third year student at Mozuyama Junior High, and the vice-captain of the table tennis club.
- She has a crush on Zakuro Zashikiwarashi, the captain of the table tennis club.
- For Zakuro's sake, she is filled with determination to win any match and beat her opponents to "death".
- She Stated that she plays for the sake of her team captain, Zakuro.
- All of a sudden, she can get right behind Zakuro, and causes her to panic.
- The story she recalled of how she first joined Mozuyama's table tennis club two years ago: Despite being asked to train everyone for the Nationals, Kururi's fearsome playstyle ended up turning almost everyone away from the club with the exception of Zakuro, who continued to stand by her.
- At the end of the match against Oudou Academy table tennis team, after Kururi finds that Zakuro still care for her regardless of winning or losing, she gave her a hug.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.