Kyōko is a protagonist in the yuri manga Asu no Kimi ni Hana o, A girl whose luck with girlfriends is bad, and constantly had been rejected by the school idol Hana,and Sayoko Hanazawa.
- She is popular among the girls, and only likes girls.
- The girl who suddenly appeared before her was a school-wide celebrity named Hana, unlike her she was surrounded by boys, and even though she ruled a different world, her overflowing attractiveness drew her in, she made Kyōko her prisoner, unbeknownst to anyone.
- When Sayako was worrying over Kyōko's reunion with Hana after half a year, she thought that she was cute for worrying about it and hugged her in public.
- Kyōko's heart was unsated, even given that she was Hana's first woman, no matter how much love she conveyed Kyōko, she was assailed by the irritating feeling that Hana wasn't her "first", but that's the one place that wasn't supposed to change, it was hers and hers alone, the part of her inside Hana is vanishing of all the things, so she violently and out of her jealousy pierced her ear after they went straight to Hana's place, it's because she loves her, because even if Hana get married and bear a baby, she doesn't want to forget about her.
- After she breaks out with Hana, she sadly and quietly cried on Sayoko's lap, only to be betrayed by her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.