|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Louries is the protagonist from the story Snowflakes Fluttering Down Through the Clear Sky in Yuri Hime Collection. A loyal knight of a nameless kingdom.
- She'll never forgets the vow of loyalty that she swore in her heart someday; to always protect the princess smile, as long as she lived.
- When she first laid eyes on the princess, it was a spring day when the flowers were just beginning to bloom, there were snowflakes fluttering down through the clear sky, she doesn't think she'll ever forget that scene.
- Out of her love and respect to the princess, she kisses her hand when she greets her.
- She's happy that the princess cares for her, so she wants to make her happy, too.
- The early days of her of her training at the castle, she made a careless mistake concerning the other knights and was forced to spend the night at the tower as punishment. as she sat there petrified, the princess came to see her alone, did the princess know how wonderfully reassuring she was to her; in that instant, she swore to herself that she would grow strong in the future and devote her life to protecting the princess, she'll do anything she can to ensure her happiness.
- The princess is the person who os most precious to her, more precious than her her own life more precious than anything in this world.
- She holds the princess romantically to prove her feelings to her.
- The day she first came to the castle, brimming with uncertainty and nerves, the princess greeted her with a smile, and she realized she could make it through, that she would be all right as long as the princess was there with her.
- The reason why she invited the princess to view the angelic feathers through the sky, because several days ago, while the princess was reading a book with her, she said that on the day she met with Louries, it was snowing like in the book, she suddenly had the desire to see snow again, but since it's warm out right now, that won't be possible, plus snow is cold, and it melts right away. She remembered her remark and made her wish come true in the most possible way; because every word that falls from the princess' lips is important to her.
- She was so nervous after the princess kissed her on the lips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.