|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Lumière is a main character in the yuri series Kiddy Grade. Several years younger than Éclair and much more serious, grave, and devout in her duty, Lumière likes to get the job done as quickly as possible. Lumière has the ability to stay in constant contact with their space ship, which has it own consciousness. She thinks girls of their position and rank should always limit their emotions and always try to act elegant. Lumiere is a French word, meaning "light".
Yuri Feats Edit
- Éclair is like an older sister to Lumiere. The bond between the two has become stronger over the years; neither of them had a family, so the two became each other's family.
- Although Éclair cares for Lumiere as an older sister, the positions between the two have switched around quite a lot. Lumiere frequently takes care of Éclair, and vice versa.
- Lumiere was the one who introduced the confused Éclair back into the world of ES Members. After Éclair deleted her own memories in order to start afresh, Lumiere felt it was her job to help out as a way to give some of the care back that she received from Éclair. She not only introduced her to new people, she also made sure that she is both emotionally and physically all right. However, she became worried whenever Éclair repeated the same mistakes she did in the past. Her heavy burden, her memories were in her way to be able to differentiate between the old Éclair and the new Éclair. She knew both of them the most. She is also the only one who can control Éclair to a certain degree. Not only can she calm her down in difficult situations, but she also knows how to handle her energetic personality.
- Their bond only deepened as the series continued. When Lumiere lost her abilities, she was still ready to go with Éclair on missions. Even though Éclair was faster than her and stronger, she still tried her best to keep up with her. Both of them share their emotions with each other, which not only comforts the other, but also ensures that neither of them feels lonely. They had a long lasting life, and they shared their journeys with each other.
- Their bond was never broken, and is the longest running bond in the anime's history. Other than being with each other during missions, they also go out of their way to reassure the other, and help the other no matter what.